Continuing the Pelasgian Way, at Piazza Montagna, is the cobbled paving that leads to the main entrance of Milita House.
Recently restored, the main door is surmounted by a stone arch on which, in 1666, Bentivolus Montagna placed a plaque to commemorate the restoration he wanted.
Inside is a lovely and well proportioned courtyard which overlooks the different entrances that lead to as many parts of the House.
The courtyard also has access to a large pit, now empty, whose premises extend to below the adjoining of Piazza Montagna.
Alongside one of the entrances, is the basement of an ancient pre-Roman sacrificial altar, found during medieval restoration, in the foundations of the building, along the ancient path leading to the nearby Temple of Castor and Pollux.